- 1 large (sponge) ball per team
How to Play
- Divide players into 2 teams with even numbers on each team
- The team then forms two lines with players facing towards each other
- The ball is passed between the two lines zig-zag fashion until it reaches the last player on the right had side. That player then runs to the head of the left hand line.
- The team must stand still if the ball is dropped, where it is returned to the start of the line.
- First past the post, wins.
Equipment Needed: Dried Peas How to Play: Each patrol lines up on their hands and knees by the wallLights are turned offThrow the peas on the floorThe patrol that collects the most, wins.
The Scouts and Leaders have agreed that the following behaviour is acceptable: - The Scouts should have fun whilst learning new activities, making new friends and undertaking a wide range of...