This is a simple statement that we are all guilty of racing past!
Who would volunteer for being a “Leader” or “Committee Member” without any more explanation? Not many people.
- What is it that you need help with?
- How much time is involved?
- Do I need any special skills?
- Will it require a uniform?
- Will I need a DBS check and to complete training
- How will my volunteering make a difference?
- How will I be supported, for example with training to learn any skills I need?
I think if you can answer those clearly and positively, you’ve got the basis for an excellent advert.
Hang on, this is a post in the recruitment topic. How can he write "Too many volunteers?" Simple. Each and every volunteer you recruit needs to feel cherished and useful. I have seen (on too...
Always handy to have a quiz to fill a few minutes. Number Cruncher Examples: 14 D in a F Fourteen Days in a Fortnight 101 D 101 DalmationsNow it’s your turn. Can you work them out? 12 S...